Old 08-11-2008   #1
My boyfriend is a bad ass!

That other post about the Narrows SMACK down got a little off topic...

The key point in all of this is that Kyle is the MAN! Taking down the Poudre Posse that way...... You boys need to do a little more practicing on your home run- sheesh!
AND Chris Morrison deserves HUGE props for making it to the FINAL! 303 representin'!!!

Evan- You should not scare your wife and new baby girl like that...maybe some pool sessions over the winter will help with that role of yours!
Lief- I know you wanted it REAL bad ... BUT Kyle wanted it MORE!...and got ya! Better luck next time...
JJ- three heats...!
Joe and anyone else who has ever smashed a window out of a truck- DON'T JAM the boat with all of your MIGHT perfectly horizontally into the back of a truck...ESPECIALLY when the driver is picking your ass up to drive you back up to the top!

We have THE BELT on our mantel and it looks mighty FINE!! If you boys want to come check it out- you can, but no touching!

WW Lush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008   #2
Teacher, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2000
good job

yes, yes he is..
way to go

boof512 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008   #3
Mad Scientist/Creeker

A few lessons in smack talk etiquette if I may.

1. You must actually enter the race for your smack talk to matter (refer to Peaches in other Gnarrows race posts for proof)

2. Trash talking is reserved for racers ONLY! Similar to point 1. Kyle can pretty much say whatever he wants at this point. You on the other hand had the opportunity to race, to by default win the womens class and were even there in time to run a warm-up lap - and yet you refused to accept the challenge. Like Peaches you are working on negative river karma here.

3. Calling out the racers after they have put it on the line after merely spectating... refer to point 1 for if this is kosher or not.

Cutch - you suck and if you don't get on here and talk your own smack instead of letting Tina do it for you there is going to be some serious questioning as to who is wearing the pants that the Buckle is going to be holding up.
Evan Stafford
Cub boater: "What do the spiders mean?" Old fart boater: "Trust your intuition." CRCII
RiverWrangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008   #4
Steamboat, Colorado
too funny!
frenchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008   #5
Evan, you should be proud... I have basically solidified that there will be a womens division next year with at least one competitor.....
( long as her boat does't get lost the week before the race......)
WW Lush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008   #6
Bozeman, Montana
Paddling Since: 1999
cutch wupped some ass.
caspermike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008   #7
Send a message via AIM to xkayaker13
waterlevels looked low
xkayaker13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008   #8
Denver, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1994
Originally Posted by xkayaker13 View Post
waterlevels looked low
Ha...They were low, but do you really want to race upper narrows much higher? As far as the weak attempt at shit talking, I'll refer you to Dotcom's post above.
Where were you, anyway? Could have used some more 303 representation up there!
Chris Morrison
CGM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008   #9
Jackson, Wyoming
Paddling Since: 94
Send a message via Yahoo to Gary E
Cutch doesn't need to come on, as he is bored with the folks he's already stomped once. Why kick a dead horse, or in this case a bunch of slow, swimming, guppy pukes.

You better go breast feed your child Evan, as the buckle is in the 303 hood. I've had the pleasure of watching Tina fire the North Fork at a solid flow. Therefore she can spout in her bored boyfriends place.
Gary E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008   #10
crested butte, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1990
Send a message via Yahoo to milo

.....although i sold all my gear/h2o botlles/cam straps/guide books/stickers and duck tape(because i am tired of being scared)...i can call it like i see it...he wears the pants.....she just tells him which wise for 99% of the dudes out there.....the other 1% lies.....or do these stats refer to "wrestlin the bald headed champ"?.....not refering to the amount of hair on E.S. crane....tooscaredtogetinthetub420cb

milo is offline   Reply With Quote