Mountain Buzz banner

Would you buy one if it was for charity or other good cause?

• Yes I would buy a T-Shirt or Winter stocking cap.

Votes: 96 75.0%
  • Heck no, I got better things to spend my money on

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • I'd spend $15 for one

Votes: 33 25.8%
  • I'd spend $20 for one

Votes: 37 28.9%
  • I'd spend $25 for one

Votes: 14 10.9%

Mountain Buzz T-Shirts

6K views 38 replies 27 participants last post by  islandertek 
#1 ·
Why isn't there a Mountain Buzz T-Shirt for me to buy? Seems like enough people would buy one. You could use it as a fund raiser for First Descents etc etc.
Why isn't there a Mountain Buzz Skull Cap/Winter stocking cap for me to buy. Seems like enough people would buy one. You could use it as a fund raiser for First Descents or other charities etc etc.
Get the point! Missing opportunity here during economic crisis!
:)
Stirring it up a little,
Scotty V

#7 ·
its gonna be the season to slide down hills with sticks on our feet...(however you like it)...how about beenies...it would be very cool if it was for charity and one everybody on this site would agree with...as opinionated that people are here it still has obvious common ground...and come on it is cool to show up at the bar at a basin or the martini tree in taos wearing something off season...i vote beeenies

#9 ·
i just looked at another posting...i think it should all go to 1st D...who can make this happen, what can i do for it?...im feeling inspired right now, and if your not just go watch the video on the post marked all buzzards...if you dont feel the same then you probably suck...this can be very cool of us

#12 ·
There used to be a header up top called threads or paddle threads, maybe as far back as '04.

I've a got a slick mountain buzz shirt that has the same logo ANdyR has for an avatar. I think maybe it was frenchy's venture and it didn't follow through to Andy?

#19 ·
Well............its looks like my little thread has got some attention. The charity thing is a no brainer for me. I think if the market research shows people would buy a hoodies, shirts, hats and stickers...........I think it would be worth the initial investment and yeild some nice funds for different charities.
Lets do it..........
Scotty V.

#25 ·
Let's see....... Bill from www.14ers.com came out with a whole bunch of stuff to sell for his site and it has been very successful. Indeed, I'm currently awaiting my latest order of a long sleeve wicking-wear shirt, coffee mug and 'guidebook on disk'. I have ordered stickers, patches, hat, long and short sleeve synthetic shirts, and 'screensaver on disk' in the past. (hint-hint!) He also has mouse pads if you care to check it out. Great site too, btw.

So to make a short story long, hell yeah I'm up for a little Mt.Buzz garb!!! Sythetic NON-cotton on the shirt options please! I haven't bought cotton anything for several years.

--- I always find it funny how people will sometimes pay to do someone elses advertising. :) But if it raises money in support of something good, then God speed, I say. ---

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.