Mountain Buzz banner

Mountain Buzz Stickers?

19K views 100 replies 63 participants last post by  LSB 
#1 ·
Are there any Mountain Buzz stickers out there anywhere? I would gladly stick some on my gear if they were available.

Then you could ID a buzzard from afar...and stay away from them.:mrgreen:

#9 ·
Buzz stickers

Frenchy made both stickers and tee's. The tee was tan with a blue swirl logo center chest. The sticker came out later with the second logo. I don't think he ever sold them on the site, just passed them out to buds.

Attachments

#16 ·
I'm not really sure who runs this place, but if someone who does can let me have access to the logo files I could prep them for shirts and stickers and what not. I'll put them up on cafepress or something of the like. I've never used any of those sites before. So I'll need to look into them and pick the one that seems most legit.

At least this way we can get some stuff rolling with no real upfront cost. Start out simple and add new stuff as it's requested. Let me know guys... I'm more then happy to do it if it means i can slap a buzz sticker on my taco.

#19 ·
The logo files are being sent to me as we speak. I have a pretty busy week with NYE and the three day weekend. So it'll take me a little time to get everything sorted out. My hope is to to a Cafepress type of site so that I don't have to organize payments, etc. However, I also want to make sure they are quality. I'll keep you all up to date on what I figure out, and feel free to keep the suggestions coming. Thanks!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.