Old 02-21-2008   #11
Phoenix, Arizona

Hey man I promise the next time you come out we'll get you on something 10x better than Upper Salome. And I can actually promise that because anything is better than Upper Salome!

HuckinAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008   #12
God Amongst Men
Phuoc My, Da Nang, THE 'NAM
Paddling Since: 1845
Originally Posted by dasunluva View Post
Lotsa that's funny shit! It was more like a plastic duffel bag.

Yeti chill out man, unwad your panties and roll with it.

The HH crew gets after it, solid. New appreciation for the state after that. I would like to run something down there with water and that has been done before.

oh, im plenty calm. my panties are thoroughly un-bunched.....

just bums me out when Im trying to give some respect to a crew that you stated, "gets after it", and all I get is a bunch of shit! i would have hoped everyone in our community would be a little more friendly and easy going, and not so childish....

Boating in Arizona is so unique and awesome because of the juxtaposition of a river ecosystem in the middle of the desert! I love that kind of boating....

"Don't f$&@ing eddy out, just run it! Whaddya doin??" -LMyers
yetigonecrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008   #13
Where do I start.........

Yeti you speak very clear for having a schlong in your throat, I'm impressed. Your contribution to the kayaking community consists of hiking all of the runs around here that will never be done, and for that I am forever grateful. I can't wait to see another TRL or HH post and see you go crazy like Casper Mikes mom over new dentures. You should just nut up and ask Tod G or Cody out on a date.... You'll never know unless you ask. Anytime you want to come down to the big south and run my shuttle, your invited, and this time we won't even charge you for hanging out with us. Plus there is a sweet trail almost the whole way for your Nike's to get a nice work out. Nough for now.

Casper Michele, I don't think we've had the opportunity to meet.
However your mother is lovely, and I mean lovely... you know what I mean don't you? The last time I broke a boat was bedroom boofing your mom's lumpy ass. No shame in my game cousin, big teethless chicks from WY need love to, just ask Randy. Come down to CO sometime and we can show you our broken boat collection, its right next to my used condom pile.

Thank you for your time and I look forward to your response.

ps. Lief's mom is still my number 1.
hey diddle diddle...
lotsawater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008   #14
Lakewood, Colorado
Great story, thanks.
mjpowhound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008   #15
AND it was Kyle's birthday....
I am sooo glad I chose to go on a 3 day descent of the Salt which peaked at 2800! It will get me thru til spring....
WW Lush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008   #16
The Salt sounded good Lush. If only I had names to drop maybe I couldv'e gone on that trip as well
dasunluva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008   #17
Seattle, Washington
Paddling Since: 1999
Send a message via AIM to JCKeck1
Who's Kyle?
JCKeck1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008   #18
Bham, Washington
Paddling Since: 1997
The high side of good - Daniel D
Force is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008   #19
Durango, Colorado
Paddling Since: 05
I'm really glad you were with us on the Salt as well- Kyle and them shoulda come too- and anyone else- and I didn't know any of your names when we started.

Originally Posted by dasunluva View Post
The Salt sounded good Lush. If only I had names to drop maybe I couldv'e gone on that trip as well
TakemetotheRiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008   #20
Durango, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1996
The Salt was a pretty exclusive trip. We didn't take just anyone who showed up at the put-in at 2AM with a kayak and a case of beer.

This one guy showed up without any connections and takemeto stuck her thumb in his eye, kneecapped him, and turned him in to the Apache police.

I didn't think it was very nice but I was too scared to say anything.

I guess what I'm trying so say is you probably shouldn't invite yourself along on one of these trips or you are liable to end up as a one-eyed cripple in Apache prison.

jmack is offline   Reply With Quote