Old 12-25-2003   #1
Paddling Since: 1997
Meyers pool sessions

Just curious if anyone out there from the cwwa or otherwise knows exactly when and if the pool is open down there on sundays yet, and if so what the times are like over the holiday season. Any info would be appreciated. thanks

asherj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2003   #2
Meyers pool is now open for the season!

I was there last Sunday.

Open pool is from 3-7 p.m. on Sundays.

The cost is $6.50 payable to the lifeguards. Although I understand this pool time is sponsored by CWWA, no one ever inquires about whether the pool users are members. I am sure everyone reading this has joined CWWA anyway or will this season.

Directions: once in Arvada get to Wadsworth and 80th. West on 80th to Carr [approx 3 blocks]. South [left] on Carr. 2 short blocks, go left into the parking lot just as the road begins to rise and turn right. It is easy to find and there are signs as well.

All boats seem to be welcome. Last week there were fiberglass squirt boats, plastic playboats, inflatable kayaks, and older RPM's. It was a great scene.
I may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer, but I'm not a spoon.
dvc is offline   Reply With Quote

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Topic Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Meyers pool tomorrow (Feb 18)? jarraa Whitewater Kayaking 2 02-17-2007 01:07 PM
Lost sprayskirt, Meyers Pool 3/20/05: REWARD alex Whitewater Kayaking 0 03-28-2005 11:48 PM
Reward: Lost sprayskirt at Meyers Pool, 3/20/05 alex Lost & Found 0 03-28-2005 11:45 PM
April pool sessions at Epic Pool, Fort Collins frenchy Whitewater Kayaking 0 03-17-2004 06:28 PM
Will there be a meyers pool session Sunday? badkins Whitewater Kayaking 1 03-06-2004 07:11 PM

» Classified Ads
whitewater kayaks

posted by leatherneck

2012 Fluid Solo Expedition kayak. Boat is in good shape....

Liquidlogic El Jefe

posted by CFriday

2008 LiquidLogic El Jefe. Stopped paddling in 2008, been...

Perception's Corsica...

posted by ARraces

Perception's Corsica Overflow WHITEWATER Kayak....