Old 07-16-2012   #1
Portland, Oregon
Paddling Since: 1980
Main Salmon Spots July 24

Corn Creek to Carey. Put on the river 7/24 and take off 7/28. Quick trip. Continuing Hammer Creek to Heller week of 7/30.

Right now we are solo on the Main (never floated this section). We are a couple mid 50's with a Lab. Lot's of group gear. We eat well and drink. Fun but safe people. Experience includes MFS, Grand Canyon, etc.

Let us know if you're interested.

umpqua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012   #2
Placitas, New Mexico
Paddling Since: 1989
Main Salmon

My wife and I are in our early fifties with a mature 14 year old daughter ( she converses instead of texting). Some other families and us tried to get a permit but none of us had any luck. So our gear is loaded and we head out Friday for Idaho and the South Fork of the Snake just the three of us. The 16 foot river cat is in it's fourth season so I have her just the way I want her. Most of my time has been on desert rivers but I get the boats out every chance I can. I took a three day swift water class this spring and with the water on the reseed I feel comfortable taking the family on the Main as long as I have some back up. We're fine with the plan we have in place but I thought I should make contact since I've had the Main Salmon on the top of the list.
From New Mexico, Tom, Amy and Shelby

tcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012   #3
Portland, Oregon
Paddling Since: 1980
Let's talk. 503.341.7559. The best time to reach me today is after 4 pacific or anytime tomorrow.

umpqua is offline   Reply With Quote

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off