Old 06-20-2012   #31
Ohhh donster the front range monster!

I would rather be a little boy than silly little old man sitting behind your computer wishing you could paddle as well as my dog!! People like you are really what kayaking is all about, a bunch of assholes who think their shit don't stink, claim to be paddlers, but just pose hard as fuck. I am a shit stain in the whitewater bible and there is nothing you can do about it, "Don't fuck with Jesus"-Big L. MUAHAHMUAAHAMUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
The truth be told, the most fun I have EVER had kayaking is hanging out with my best friends totally unsponsored without a care in the world. I had way more fun fucking with all of you douche bags and getting "kicked" off the team than I ever did worrying what people thought of me as a pro athlete. The truth is white water paddling is a bunch of starving companies playing into a market that 99% of the general public is scared to death of. When the companies are barely scraping by how do you think they treat their "pro" athletes? Like a dirty shit rag! Hey kid how about this, you risk you neck and look totally badass in my gear while making videos and you can have some free shit that I just had made in china! Good deal right? Well been there done that and now I just have a kick ass time where ever I go! I have a real job where I can buy whatever gear I want to wear or boat I want to paddle! I also do not sit in a cubicle every day wanking it to Bombflow! Imagine that!
Now I have badass gear that doesn't leak like a sieve(Sweet's dry tops kick ass thanks Jakub) a really fun kayak(thanks Jackson Rockstar you make my world go round) and a sick ass paddle(Thanks Ben Lockard of Silex Woodworks in Ouray CO). I am out there shredding like never before NO thanks to my shitty sponsors that didn't even have the balls to get my back in a internet brawl with some front rangers and their mail order brides. So long story short, thank you front range douche bags for your rage and jealousy that has forever made my life complete. So if you actually kayak I will see you around but for the other 99% of people on this forum IF YOU WANNA HATE go ahead cause it stokes me out!!!
Moose shit don't stank, PEACE!

Alberto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012   #32
So...M wave is in then?

paulk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012   #33
C'mon small balls Don!

I know you read that, you were "online", let's make this the second biggest thread on MB. Maybe then your jealousy of the most popular thread EVER on the Buzz will diminish like your boating career and you won't have worry about punks like me messing up the totally awesome sport you call kayaking. Oh yeah and speaking of stains, Don, I think it's time to check your depends.
Have a great day and I really look forward to seeing you at MY wave, which is in at prime levels right now. Come one come all and get your asses handed to you one after another. May as well go paddle in front of REI with your skills, maybe someone will hit you up on Craigslist, hahahaha!
Alberto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012   #34
Preacher of the Profit Paddling Since: 1990
Sorry never logged out

Sorry never logged out.

I went paddling with Stephen Wright. Had a great time and forgot all about you.

I do look forward to the next time I see you though.
I love to dance, but who needs the music- It throws me off.
Don is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012   #35
Man I just love it when d-bags go throwing pros names around... Did you at least have the common courtesy to give him a reach around?
overlyworked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012   #36
gunnison, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1998
Man Im on my way to go work an IT job in a cubicle so I can paddle where and what I want .. and I kinda wouldn't be afraid to stick my big ends into that mess one last time regardless of level. Just need someone to hold a ....

How many pro-kayakers does it take to change a lightbult?

5- One to do it, one to film it, and three to talk about how cool it was.

But yea .. need someone to hold a camera and a throw-bag, and a cell-phone and some cardio-paddles, neck-brace .. I'd need someone to hold those things
&d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012   #37
dork, confusion
Paddling Since: 2000
Hydro electric project lets all h20 downstream..... Diversion projects take h20 away..... I don't think it's a diversion. Where do I buy shares into your wave..... I'm good for it I'll pass another beer to you on big sur next time it runs (when we're all old).... (it was ugly hole when I was there wed btw.)
chrispy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012   #38
Farmington, Utah
Paddling Since: 2009
Originally Posted by leif View Post
Twitch may exaggerate a little (that was an ATV, not a car) but the danger factor is quite real. I had a friend that quite literally broke his shoulder at this wave. He dislocated it and broke one of the bones in there. And that was just while waiting in the eddy. I kid sometimes, but I am serious here.
How do you break your shoulder in an eddy? Just wondering.
Flying_Spaghetti_Monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012   #39
dork, confusion
Paddling Since: 2000
Flip over in the nasty m wave eddy...
chrispy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012   #40
Paddling Since: 2002
Originally Posted by Flying_Spaghetti_Monster View Post
How do you break your shoulder in an eddy? Just wondering.
its a irrigation canal not a river

Oh! I don't take it lightly! I've always got to know
There's an old lion a roarin' n the river down below
colorado_steve is offline   Reply With Quote