Old 02-27-2016   #1
Roseburg, Oregon
Paddling Since: 2015
Love 4 Kayaking

So I just wanted to share how the river has changed my life........................
This time last year I was flipping burgers at a local pub. I would go home after work and get on YouTube to watch others adventures on and off the water. After running across kayak session video of the year awards it hit me,kayaking was what I wanted to do!
Not knowing anyone who kayaked I convinced a friend that kayaking was awesome. After hours of research and a months of saving. I bought a Mamba and hit the water every chance I got.
Its almost been a year since the first time I started boating. In that year I quit my job and boat 3 to 4 times a week. I have a new raft guiding job that will start in spring. I couldnt be happier with the way my life is going. I never knew when I bought my kayak it was going to show me what true passion feels like.
I would like to give a big thanks to you guys for answering all my stupid questions this past year. I hope as my skills improve I will be able to help others also.

Poedunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2016   #2
Post Falls, Idaho
Paddling Since: 2000
Thanks for taking the time to share, we've all been changed by the river! I love hearing stories about people making meaningful change in their lives.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Mountain Buzz mobile app
Paul7 is online now   Reply With Quote

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off