Old 08-21-2008   #11
4CRS, Durango, Colorado
See Ya

Thanks for getting our Durango crew down the BS this year, it would have taken twice as long without you and the rest of the FC boys. Good Luck down south. Stay away from the Ecuadorian "strip clubs", my experience was great, but I enjoy that kind of thing.

TonyM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008   #12
Lotsa: always a dick on the buzz, always cooler than hell on the river

and as Joe alluded to, if you're gonna walk DT while Lotsa is around, you better portage before he can start screaming at you to run.

doublet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008   #13
Wydaho, Idaho
Paddling Since: 1996
Only boated with you once, but have fun in Ecuador. I remember when Patrick emailed the link to the Tunnel playboat video....sic!
dvanhouten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008   #14
Denver, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1994
First time I ever met Pete was the put-in at Escalante, where he looked at me with my full face helmet on, and told me "you're not pretty enough to be wearing a face gaurd." I nearly crapped my pants laughing.
Have fun down there....hope to get down there soon for a tour.
Chris Morrison
CGM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008   #15
Sounds like lotsa's good at getting people to run shit. I was about to walk DT when he rolls up and starts lining up like he's gonna run it with no scout. I was thinking "what a badass, he's just gonna fire it up." When he realized there was no safety below he got out to scout and fired me up to give er. So i ran it expecting him to follow only to find him seal launching in below the drop. Then I realized what a true badass he is because that move was priceless!

I think that was the same day he swam cool world twice in a row. He swam, hiked up to get redemption, and swam again. What a legend!

He was also right about yeti, that guy always has balls in his mouth.
Seriously Dude!
Kato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008   #16
Bozeman, Montana
Paddling Since: 1999
pete remember if any of those crazy south americans give you shit. tell them to dig a hole and light them self on fire brother. thanks for showing the lines on big south!!
caspermike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008   #17
Teacher, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2000
In the interest of bumping this post I will comment on Katos post.
While it may be true that Yeti does constantly have "his balls in his mouth" one must admit that he has the nicest pics on the buzz of waterfalls without kayakers in them.
Keep up the good work Yeti and one day maybe you will capture a kayaker in one of your waterfalls..
Long live LOTSA!!!!
boof512 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008   #18
Seattle, Washington
Paddling Since: 1999
Send a message via AIM to JCKeck1
Patrick, that's awesome. I happened to just look through all of Yeti's submissions a couple days ago and noticed the same thing. Tons of pics without kayakers. So lame.
JCKeck1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008   #19
185 lb. waste of space, Keeping Glenwood Springs real
Paddling Since: 1864
Whats up with him getting people to run DT? Pointed up to me from the bottom of it and JJH mistook it as pointing it to him, so JJH ran it. Looked at me again and so I knew I had to run it. Must be something about those baby blues.

P.S. You had better stay away from those Ecuadorian whores cause I don't want no sloppy second thousands when I get down there.
970-217-21 six six
yourrealdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008   #20
Down by the River, Colorado
Patrick I couldn't agree with you more so I made an actual post for people wanting to complain out yeti.

See it here,

Lets not get off topic here people. This post is here to make fun of lotsa not how many balls yeti can have in his mouth at one time.

What seperates men from greatness is the will to do great things...
South_Lander is offline   Reply With Quote