Go Back   Mountain Buzz > Whitewater Boating > Whitewater Kayaking

Old 08-22-2005   #1
Fort Collins/GWS, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1995
Lost Footy at Gore. (The epic hole ride) HELP!

Did anyone get video of the kayak racer in the yellow Jefe and red dry top (#120 my friend Leif) that took the epic ride in Ginger (hole in Gore). Long story but mine got recorded over. I am looking for the angle of upstream or mid rapid as the footage the official gore videographers got didnt capture the hole ride (as they were down-stream and gilligans covers ginger from that angle. Of course any angle would better than nothing.

I will reward you with a free case of beer (new belgium of your choice) and 20 bucks if you can get the footage to me. Of course mini-dv would be brilliant but I would be happy to get anything.

Adrian Matthew
freeflow films
New Belgium

adrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2005   #2
Was he warming up for the Montrose Box Freestyle Contest or what? Did he achieve in sweet moves in there? What was his final rodeo score? Probably why you need to reveiw the footage. Maybe something to think about for the upcoming freestyle contest all the hard core boaters are planning.
Does anyone know if there is anyway to get into the upcoming event without a boat to video?
mankster is offline   Reply With Quote

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off