Old 08-12-2008   #1
Vail, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2001
Looking for fun trip in October

I am hoping to take about a month off in between jobs this fall and am looking for suggestions for class IV or easier stuff running pretty much anywhere. . .in the US or Central/South America. I would be trying to hook up with people or do a guided sort of thing since I will probably be Hans Solo for the majority of the time. Any suggestions? I figure I might as well use the transition as a time to play.

KimW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008   #2
Winter Park, Colorado
Change your schedule a little and take off late September/early October and head to beautiful West Virginia. The Gauley is amazing and releases every weekend starting September 5 and for the next 5 weekends after. Maybe you will get lucky and it will rain and the New River will blow up (although it is fun at low levels too). The river is great, the parties are great and the people are great! If your not up for the upper Gauley, the lower is a lot of fun too...I actually enjoy it more. Wish I could go...I am jealous of everyone that is headed that way!
Boat-ERS is offline   Reply With Quote

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off