Go Back   Mountain Buzz > Whitewater Boating > Whitewater Kayaking

Old 04-24-2007   #1
Looking for boating partners in Montana May 11-18 (?)

I'll be driving to Colorado form Idaho and would like to take the opportunity to check out some Montana whitewater for the first time. I've got a few runs that I think look good in Montana Surf, but would be pretty happy on whatever. I like class IV the best, but will do harder stuff that is scoutable / portagable or easier runs that are especially scenic or have good play features.

Pretty flexible on the dates, might finish school a few days early or be able to stay later into May.

Potential paddling paddler should know tha rumor has it I'm a bit abrasive...as a good friend told my girlfriend he met for the first time this weekend "he has the temperment of an incontinent 70 year old...people ask me why I'm friends with him." with a recomendation like that I'm obviously a fun guy! A good sense of humor and a love of all things hoppy and (botanically) hop related a plus.

if i'd known it was gonna be that kinda party...
oopsiflipped is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007   #2
Red Lodge, Montana
Paddling Since: 2003

Let me know when you are gonna be around. Some of the creeks right around here should be starting to go around then. I am in Red Lodge MT. we have the stillwater, clarks fork and some creeking right here close to town.
Nate Dogg
stillwaterpaddler is offline   Reply With Quote

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off