Old 10-31-2005   #31
Originally Posted by Gary E
I haven't been quiet all year hyde,I just don't hang at play runs or parks...I run big shit,I hit the taylor this weekend at HIGH water!Suprised you even sacked up for anything with even a broken nail yet alone a wrist..I guess for a hole fag you get some kudos...

Who the hell is dale eranhardt?What the hell you talking about?Alright I'll give you rock island,now go give your sister some flowers and stay out of yankee territory or you will be reliving the past...

Yea caspian it was very big for sure...Felt really good about it and stuck everything until the notch and got spanked,made it out of there only to get stomped on the falls around the corner...LOL,i'll try again next year...
Here's just one example. Should I take 5 min more to find a dozen more?

Jaxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2005   #32
Charc in = charc out
Seattle, Washington
Paddling Since: 1992

ToddG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2005   #33
The next zone, .
303 vs 970 – my 2 cents on a boring as hell 719 afternoon -

Like Mang said it is 719 that leads the pack, 970 is a close 2nd and the “rangers” down in 303 should be considered part of Kansas not Colorado! Denver, Ft Collins, Hugo, Limon, whatever - 303ers seriously need to look around at their peers.

As for you in Ft Collins you should belong to your closest peer group - the great sage fields and blowing wind of Wyo. A hair cut complete with the Wyo tail or mullet will ensure that you are accepted into this similar yet very different landscape. Northern Colorado = “Where the men are men and the sheep are scared”

We know that most of you 303ers can’t hang up here for a winter you have to migrate east to the rolling plains known as the Front Range/W. Kansas. This migration can be seen every Sunday evening slowly rolling along I-70 in the summer and every Sat and Sun evening during ski season. MOOOOOOOOOO. Someone should remedy this problem by the installation of drive through liquor stores every mile or so to make the migration as painless as possible. Never been to Golden but it seems to be ruled by ego maniac’s playboatin in tubes. If that is not bad enough pitt bulls are free to run and attack whoever they like (this part I like). Fun but not my cup-o-tea.

I am jealous of the 970 crowd – It is not fair that you get the best ski area(s) in the state - complete with the best parks – also these area(s) are chuck full of tall, blond, rich, one piece ski out fit, with a accent, tourist women. YOU SUCK ASPEN. But you also have Rifle, Silt, Delta, and dare I say Montrose, - pillars of redneck society this is why I am truly jealous.

Yes as 719ers we are lumped with all the worst kind of weirdo’s in the worst “ranger” city next to Aurora – Colorado Springs. The Focus on the Family cult gives the rest of us a bad name this is why I choose to hang out with the rednecks – A higher class of people up here in the 719 area code.

Here in 719 Lake Creek was runnin 200 cfs or so about day break today when I was drivin the pass - one cast and blast season just got over with another around the corner. The fishin is great, there are more ducks than ever, and deer season starts Sat. With all the great sunny afternoons the dirtbiken has been epic this year. Oh yea later this week I have to put my new M-7 snowmobile together – I will probably only get in about 90 days in the BC this year.

970 is sweet and 303 is full of sweet guys but 719 is truly a neck’ paradise!
Jahve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2005   #34
I am laughing to hard to insult your lame ass. But give me a few minutes. Danm if it was'nt for folloing my peepee I would be in 208 which makes all the other mentioned seem tame and lame. sj
sj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2005   #35

Since you had to bring wyoming into it and a little sheep joke so I got one for ya.

Two cowboys, one from wyoming and one from colorado are riding fence when they see a sheep with its head stuck in the fence. The wyoming cowboy hops off his horse, drops his droors and gets to business on the sheep.

Once finished, he pulls up his pants, hops back on his horse and looks to the colorado cowboy and says "your turn".

The colorado cowboy hops off his horse, drops his britches and sticks his head in the fence.

307 -

Whiskey's for drinkin' and waters for fightin'
- Mark Twain
wycoloboater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2005   #36
Send a message via MSN to Jiberish
I must say though, Out here in VA, people are like ohhh.... Ive been to Colorado, and im like what part..... they reply "Denver"....... hahah..... ahaha...... Good one!
Jiberish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2005   #37
the fort, Colorado
you focking idiots better get it rite, 970 includes us fort collins kids

ps. we dont have sex with sheep, they are actually pigmy goats

prozoned is offline   Reply With Quote