Leaving Metro area at 4am sat.
Launching Saturday 10/7
Spending Saturday night in the Canyon and geting home late sunday.
This is NOT my trip, but i do know many of the peeps, including the trip leader.
His one other kayaker just bailed out leaving me as the only kayaker.
This is not something i am concerned with, but it would be nice to have someone else to surf with, not that there'll be much play if the levels follow the forecast, which i still have a hard time believing:
There is one spot available (of 12 I think).
The spot may go unfilled, or if you know me or have a really solid resume give me a call and I MAY be able to get you on the trip.
Dave 720 298 2242