Go Back   Mountain Buzz > Whitewater Boating > Whitewater Kayaking

Old 08-13-2012   #1
Fort Collins, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2006
Lance Dog Captain of the River Freestyle Swim Team

Lancedog, longtime member of the CO River freestyle Swim Team was promoted to team captain after a stellar performance during Baileyfest this past weekend which can be seen around 38 sec in the video aforementioned. When asked about his performance he attributed it to the regular use of herbal remedies once used by Olympic Champion Michael Phelps as well as a rigorous training regiment this summer on the waters of Colorado's premier whitewater rivers. The sport of Freestyle River Swimming has a long history among river enthusiasts where great feats are often rewarded by the drinking a malted beverage out of neoprene foot apparel more commonly referred to as the "Booty Beer". Lancedog said he had high hopes that the "Booty Beer" would replaced by gold and has asked the IOC to consider Freestyle River Swimming as a new olympic event for the 2016 Rio Games.

Jmannhei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012   #2
Frisco, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2007
Nice one Josh. Thanks to all who helped me jump the rio and kick my boat loose then pull me up on the rock. That pin happened fast, my bow hit the big rock on the left and BOOM pinned. I tried to roll, but well you know.

LanceDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012   #3
Glenwood Springs, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2004
Am I being led to believe that Josh ran Bailey? I wish I was there...
eklars is offline   Reply With Quote

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off