Mountain Buzz banner

Lake Creek WARNING!!!!

2K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Jahve 
#1 ·
I just got back from a afternoon run of lake and with the good flows we thought that the bottom 4 looked like they would go... Flows were high 4.2 - 4.3 ft..

I also wanted to let everyone know that the right line in the paralyzer is now a no go... Or another way to put it IS THAT THE RIGHT LINE AT THE PARALYZER SHOULD NOT BE ATTEMPTED....

Some rocks fell in the 2nd teacup and right now in my opinion is unrunable at this level.. It looked ok on the scout today but it will not let a swimmer or boat exit the teacup... Not sure what rocks are in there but it has changed for the worse.. As is now the only runable line at the paralyzer is the left boof line..

We had a very close call there today as a swimmer cycled in the teacup for 3-4 min... Then swam the rest of the paralyzer and kiss me.. Everyone is ok but quite the scare and again I would not run the right line on the paralyzer.. Maybe EVER again..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.