Go Back   Mountain Buzz > Whitewater Boating > Whitewater Kayaking

Old 12-02-2010   #11
Denver,, exhaustion
Dude you know i love the plastic on my Solo... but seriously, i very much doubt i would get that quick of a response ( 9 hours) even if i called south africa directly.

Very nice and impressive Jackson.

"We should restore the practice of dueling. It might improve manners around here" -Edward Abbey
adgeiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010   #12
Boulder, Colorado
Paddling Since: 09
Wow! That was a lot more of a response than I expected. Thanks to everyone who replied, particularly EJ and Marty. You have demonstrated that you run your business with integrity and unparalleled customer service. I really do love how the villain paddles and its outfitting. The immediate response to my post has totally shifted my feeling, from one of distrust of JK crosslink plastic to feeling psyched to get back in a Villain! JK, I am super impressed! You guys really do know how to run a business...instead of losing a customer, you actually gained a loyal one....Thanks!

Mocha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010   #13
Things that really suck about kayaking:

1.) Durability of all creekboats worth paddling.

Things that don't suck about kayaking:

1.) Everything else.
doublet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010   #14
Bozeman, Montana
Paddling Since: 1999
Pretty sure liquid logic warranty shells are going to be reduced this coming season to 300
caspermike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010   #15
bc, CA
Paddling Since: 2007
Keep in mind that in a post like this you will hear a lot of negative replies but what about all the great stories out there that never get posted. Between my husband and I, we have owned 7 Jackson boats (none ever needed to be replaced - just went to newer models) In fact, one of my boats even got run over by a car at the take out, and it bounced back to its original shape over night. Like anything out there the odd one will have a glitch... Jackson is the only boat I'll ever paddle for various reasons.
brenda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010   #16
ashland, Oregon
Paddling Since: 2000
Originally Posted by caspermike View Post
Pretty sure liquid logic warranty shells are going to be reduced this coming season to 300
Re; Liquid Logic
I think that's a increase. last year I paid $250.00 for a hull plus $150.00 shipping to the west coast.
I cracked another one this year and it was $300.00 and $185.00 for shipping.
Please take note both cracks were not due to a manufacturing defect but operator error and some bad luck.
pretender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010   #17
Bozeman, Montana
Paddling Since: 1999
I'm pretty sure it was 350 but 250 sounds about right 2. Either way, you don't get just one warranty,you got three boats for price of 2. Killer deal. Get some goods bro.

caspermike is offline   Reply With Quote