Mountain Buzz banner

Jackson Customer service

4K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  erdvm1 
#1 ·
:D Just wanted to let everyone know. When I buy something the product could be great but if the customer service is crap I'm reluctant to buy from that company again. I recently had Jackson Kayak ship my new Rocker for pick up in Asheville. When I picked it up and started outfitting it I found a problem with the outfitting that I couldn't fix. I called the company and they had a new boat for me within a half an hour scheduled for pickup at a local dealer. This boat was perfect and so is their customer service. Check out the new happy seat or whatever it's called. I could sit in this boat for a week straight. :D :D

Oh and by the way......Joe, it's raining Byatches!!!!

#8 ·
Got to back this up,
This spring I was trying to decide between the hero and the rocker and called Jackson for some advice. A few hours later I got a call back from both Clay Wright and Eric Jackson who discussed the differences in the two boats with me. Now that was impressive!!! My next playboat will be a Jackson too!

#9 ·
I've had 3 Jackson boats in 3 years. From my experiences, the comments on this thread are spot on.

Great company to deal with. From Eric and Clay to Carman, John, Kristine, Marty, and Loraine everyone in the company goes the extra mile to help the customer have a great experience.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.