Old 04-23-2009   #1
Idaho Springs, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2005
I'm new!!! I wanna paddle!! help!!

Hey guys,
I just moved here from tennessee. just got a job and it's got a weird schedule, but I really wanna boat soon. I'm off on sunday, gotta be at work on monday evening. Anybody out there wanna help a brother out? Take me boatin? I'm confident on class IV+ and enjoy biting off some V sometimes. I'd love to paddle sunday if anybody is going and wouldn't mind me tagging along. (I don't really like to playboat) Just drop me a line or call. or 423-650-5494. I'm in Denver.

glcasson21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009   #2
Denver, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2004
Try and hook up with folks running gore. Thats probably the best bet for IV+/V in proximity to Denver right now (unless some of the local creeks come up to min by sun). I'm not boating sunday, otherwise, I'd hit it up with you. Good luck.

deepsouthpaddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009   #3
Denver, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1997
Gore Sunday

Gore Sunday would be great!
The river is a paradise of liquid, caressing the earth, and creating a playground of magic and fluid adventure!
Fluid Dreams is offline   Reply With Quote

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off