Old 09-16-2005   #1
i want a boat/gear

im trying to put together some money to buy a boat, but if anyone has anything to sell, im thinking i might be able to interest somebody in trading a boat and/or gear for guns! guns are a hobby of mine and i have quite a few! i would only do a legal ffl sale/trade, but just thought i would through that out there and see if anyone is willing! I am 6'1" with a size 13 foot and i weigh about 195. just lemme know if interested.....i hope this is in the right area!

nikwho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2005   #2
Wheat Ridge, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1995
So if you're coming from So Cal, what kind of hunting are they for - the urban or the rural kind?

Nothing in the world is more yielding and gentle than water. Yet it has no equal for conquering the resistant and tough. The flexible can overcome the unbending; the soft can overcome the hard. - Lao Tse
Andy H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2005   #3
well, i live in arizona. and bought many of them here. no hunting rifles. anyhow, im on a tactical team and deal a lot with assault rifles. im not a big time hunter by any means. i want to get rid of a custom built M4 configured Ar-15 assault rifle with all of the goodies on it. and i have three pistols that im willing to part with. a Tanfoglio witness 10mm with only 50 rounds through it. only about three weeks old! i also have a Taurus PT24/7 .40S&W with three hi cap mags. i would say between 300-450 rounds through it. I also have a 1981 VZOR 70 (.32 cal) with two mags and conceal carry holster. i have a Remington 870special purpose shotgun with some goodies on it.(great for home defense and have a 20" rifled barrel for slugs(this is the only gun i hunt with!) i also have a Yougoslavian mauser (8mm) built in 1941. built for ww2 never issued and matching serial numbers. have origional issue cleaning kit and bayonet! im a little tight on cash and trying to sell a couple of these. but, if i could just trade it would save some time! The M4 is worth about $1500 and i can give very detailed specs to anyone who is interested. would do a partial trade for less expensive boat or trade for a boat and maybe a mountain bike or whatever! im very open as far as trades go
nikwho is offline   Reply With Quote