Old 08-04-2005   #1
i now know where to go when it rains, hard.

20th street....insane. Tressel....INSANE!!!

I just have one thing to say to my dear friends who have never taken me to this place at these levels......dicks.

howlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2005   #2
Arvada, 80003
Paddling Since: 2002
We never took you because we knew you would be one of those pussy ass bastards who complains about the water quality. Preace the word brother. At certin levels confluence is more than worth the risk!!!

TheKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2005   #3
You are right, that's why I said at these levels. Yeah, I would have complained before, as I did go down there earler this year and did not get in...the smell man, how do you get past the smell? And everytime I see you, you seem to have a minty pulsating glow about you, and you stutter a lot. Not to mention that aweful twitch you have. Yesterday was retarded though, and would piss out my ass for 3 months to have another day like that.

I went to Forest Room to down a few beers to help break down the infested liquid goo in my belly. Forest Room is a Bar where grown ups go Kid.

Old 08-05-2005   #4
Geologist, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1991
Who is this howlie guy....go cry somewhere else, we don't want it here. That's exactly the reason I like to take intermediate and beginner boaters on my trips....because even if conditions are sub-par, they are having fun and usually a blast! I feed off of others enjoyment because I have already seen most anything. It only takes one dick to throw a whole day on the river into the toilet....where it sounds like you will be for the next 3 months.
jonny water is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2005   #5
placerville, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1993
i'm glad that you denver boys got in ONE DAY of good playboating on the s. platte this year. coupled with a few months of overcrowded low water golden, it sounds like an epic season for front range playboating
steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2005   #6
Geologist, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1991
One good play sess on the Platte when nothing else is running is all I need
jonny water is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2005   #7
jonny water, I think you read into my posts wrong. All sarcasm my friend. TheKid is a good friend and all we do is poke at each other, in person, on this site, etc. I wave to him with a middle finger. Confluence has always been a hot debate for bad water, and that is why we metioned it. Personally, I have always put trust in Don from C.K., he paddles it (a lot), and has never had a problem. If it makes you feel better, I did not have a belly ache, and I paddle Union 15 to 20 times a year. Sorry you did not see it as a joke. Both of them.