Go Back   Mountain Buzz > Whitewater Boating > Whitewater Kayaking

Old 03-04-2005   #1
I have a Vision, A 56 to be exact and the Fork Rules.

My new boat is on the way and Mike Harvey is welcome to come over and try it any time he wants. ToddG can come cartwheel too but I hear he is really good at the shudder Rudder. That's what I am talking about.

Oh Brook from Lapdance productions is jumpin in. Just remember your roots. Here's an open invitation to the Oyster Bar aka "Secret Hole" to come and be served. There may not be a long enough line for you front range water thieves but the view is nice.

PS When I say that the vision is the best boat I ever paddled next week I will mean it in a totally unbiased way.

friend of the fork, knife, and spoon
peterB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2005   #2
Don't shop on the Front Range...

The next time I leave my front range home to cross in to the "Land Of Running Water" I'LL be sure that my gas tank is full, I bring my lunch, drinks and camp for free than stay in a hotel or just drive home at the end of the day.
So I don't give a single penny to any of the other side... to help support all the trailer live'n folk...
better to give it to my fellow water theives, I also hope that a dime of my state park pass is not spent anywhere else than on front range parks!!!

rasdoggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2005   #3
DP/ Cinematographer
DP - cinematographer brookaitken.com, Boulder
Paddling Since: 1978
Send a message via Skype™ to Brook

Yea P-Benny I'm bringin' my lapdance to your "Catherin's Store" spot. I'll schuckin'er up, if I can remember my rat roots. ( I was NBD 4 year dog!!!)
BTW when does that thing flow?

Brook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2005   #4
Brook, When Roaring fork at Emma is over 800 cfs you better log your flight plans. I have never been there too high and the more other play is on the run. If you call me I can get you park and play. I am going to try to have the freestyle event saturday may 7th there.

rasdog I am just a guy with a bum knee trying to talk some smack and share a truly rad spot with my fellow paddlers. Sorry to offend and if you want to camp for free over here some time you are welcome.

friend of the fork, knife, and spoon
peterB is offline   Reply With Quote