Mountain Buzz banner

How much should an S6 cost

1K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  kevintee 
#1 ·
Come on Sinyala/Earl the Hunter. You have a first year S6 to sell for 350. They've since comeout with a S6X and S6F. I already told you I'd give you 300 for it when really its probably only worth 250. I do admit its in great shape but I can get a brand new one for 300 more dollars.

Call me big guy and lets make this deal happen.

RS

#2 ·
Dude, I wouldn't let mine go for anything less than 2G's, and I'm not even sure about that. Best boat ever made. I'm actually thinking about buying another one to just keep in storage for when mine finally dies. You should probably be prepared to give both your testicles and your firstborn son after that for a boat of that caliber. :D :D :D

COUNT

#3 ·
Yo papawheelie I talked to EarltheHunter and you should give him a call, he will most certainly sell you the boat for 300 possibly less. you might just have stumbled onto your sweet new boat, but act fast we are leaveng for cataract on saturday so make it snappy, and besides that boat is worth way more than 300 maybe 1100 at the low end

paulie

earl the hunter 303-503-5124

#4 ·
I'm trying one out this weekend! Lady Wants 350 for it but I'll just bring her 300 Cash and see what she says, its almost brand new cause she never boats! And no I'm not telling you her contact info or where I found it :mrgreen:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.