Go Back   Mountain Buzz > Whitewater Boating > Whitewater Kayaking

Old 11-15-2003   #1
How can I post pics on the site (to the public section)??

yeah, yeah, im a slacker, so if you can tell me how to do it, thanks. Do i have to post 1 by 1 or can i upload like a whole folder? I just wanna see one of my shots in 'pic of the day' and and have all the other buzz geeks think im cool. And promote my sponsors.... oh, wait, im not sponsored!

Meng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2003   #2
Snowmass, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1983
Meng, here's a copy of what I told Adam:

Go to the pic catagory you want to post your pic in...creeks, rodeo, ski, or your personal gallery, which is at the bottom....then click on "up-load pic" From there enter a title and pic description. Click on the 'browse' button to find the pic file on your computer. There is a file size restriction, so if yours is too big, you'll have to use photo editing software to change its size, before you upload. Check out the restrictions listed on the upload page. You really can't miss them. Some of the programs, such as Microsoft Picture It!, have a 'save for the web' function under the 'file' menu. Hope that helps. Let us know if you need more info.

It seems to me that we can only upload one at a time. Kind of a pain, and definately time consuming. Frenchy, any help on uploading a folder of, or multipule pics at a time?
"A witty saying proves nothing."
- Voltaire (1694-1778)
earthNRG is offline   Reply With Quote

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off