I realize that this is a whitewater forum and not a real estate page, but I thought I'd throw a post on regarding another good home for the paddling community that will be listed in the next few weeks..
My wife and I are in the building process right now, and will be selling toward the end of the summer. Our home is a really well maintained 1924 victorian in Idaho Springs
- 2-bedroom, 1 bath- 1100 sq feet
- Hardwood throughout
- Fireplace for cold winter days that throws lots of heat
- Deck in the back yard, concrete porch on the front
- Yard fenced all the way around
- Small basement and full attic for gear storage, etc.
- All appliances included (fridge, washer, dryer, etc.)
- A great starter home or a place for a small family
- We'll be listing at about 189,000
If you have only driven past Idaho Springs, you ought to stop and give it a shot...it's turning into a young, fun community- a few good restaurants and bars, all the fun of Clear Creek and never-ending hiking/biking trails, a short hop to Mt Evans or St Mary's Glacier, and you've got a head start on the jump over to Winter Park or Summit County all winter...
Let me know if you need any more info or photos.