Old 01-22-2004   #1
looking buisy
hot n wet

now that i have your attention,does anyone have info on the dagger juice,or is it too fresh? is it worth passing my gt on to my wife for. i have only been yaking for 2 seasons(and i'm still alive) i thought when i began that i only wanted to travel down the river until i experianced surfing. so my question is juice vs g ride vs EZ. also is the EZ worth giving up daggers sweeeet outfitting for

marv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2004   #2
EZ is probably the best choice

The ez is probably the best choice. Great outfiting, You wont get rocked if your a beginner and you probably wont outgrow it. The boat has potential from riverrunner to park and play. A great overall choice, especially if you want to own just one boat for everything.

James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2004   #3
ski/kayak bum
link or call mountain miser. they can probably help. i saw a juice on their floor over Christmas
double-a-ron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2004   #4
Eagle, Colorado
Send a message via AIM to matts Send a message via MSN to matts Send a message via Yahoo to matts Send a message via Skype™ to matts
i paddled a juice 6.9 on gore at about 1200cfs and on the gauley at about 8500cfs...i thought it was AWESOME! it boofs almost too easily and moves as quick as the cfs downriver...yeah, it's a little edgy, but it is a super fun boat that you can do just about every trick you want in (except maybe flatwater loops for a hack like me)...two paddle strokes puts you on just about any wave and the hull is fun and pretty fast...

hope that answers your question...

matts is offline   Reply With Quote