Go Back   Mountain Buzz > Whitewater Boating > Whitewater Kayaking

Old 06-21-2005   #1
Head cam footage of OverFlow on WaterMaps.Info

Head cam footage of OverFlow on WaterMaps.Info

The Gold Members downloadable video for OverFlow has four extra rapids on it, titles, music and it’s a bigger size video at (10 MB). In order to get these downloadable videos you must be a Gold Member, which cost ten dollars per year and allocates 1024 MB of downloadable video. Enjoy! If you cannot afford the ten dollars you can still see four of the eight clips that are on the Gold Members video. More head cam video on the way.

I have been licenced a bunch of music so I'm in the process of revamping all the Gold Members videos. I'm starting with my local creeks in the Southeastern States.

Check out the updates on www.WaterMaps.Info

WaterMaps.Info is offline   Reply With Quote

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Topic Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Gravity Trailer..Lots of Overflow footage and a lot more Goreman Whitewater Kayaking 0 07-13-2006 02:29 PM
www.WaterMaps.Info, Virtual Media & Video for Tallulah WaterMaps.Info Whitewater Kayaking 0 12-29-2004 04:31 PM
I took a beat down,but I did get some head camera footage... skywalker Whitewater Kayaking 5 11-16-2004 01:56 PM
New kayak and surf logs on WaterMaps.Info by LVM WaterMaps.Info Whitewater Kayaking 0 10-06-2004 11:58 PM
Photos of Head to Head race at Oregon Cup hoya Whitewater Kayaking 0 05-03-2004 02:01 AM

» Classified Ads
Immersion Research...

posted by jasons

2014 IR supermodel drysuit. I'm 5'10", 150lbs and figure...

Fluid Flirt (med)

posted by dlanci

Medium Fluid Flirt. Bought brand new in 2007. Great river...

Dagger Nomad Medium Lime

posted by Rendezvous River Sports