A few of us from C.S. are planning to run this Sat (10/2) since it seems to be the best weather forecast. Like that really matters. So we need to pick a time to meet at Pleasure Park or Gunnison, ect and set shuttle. This of course is based on the Chukar Road will be passable. Leroy will not go down it, so he canceled shuttle service yesterday and today, but hopes to go tomorrow. I'll call him in the AM to see if he will. This will be a good sign for us if he does.
Yes I am a pirate, two hundred years too late. The cannons don't thunder, there's nothin' to plunder. I'm an over forty victim of fate.