Old 02-08-2011   #1
Fort Collins, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2009
Grizzly Creek-Two Rivers/New Castle

Hey all,

I'm working on planning a float trip for my Spring Break coming up here in March. Yes, I know it's early, but I like to have things planned well in advance. I think a buddy of mine and myself are planning to head down to Glenwood and float from Grizzly Creek to Two Rivers Park or New Castle on the 16-18th of March. Does anyone have information on shuttles in that area? I know they are hard to come by and last year we biked it, but a shuttle would be great. Is there anyone else who would want to hook up with us and do this stretch and run shuttles during that week? We are going to float and fish (and drink beer), so if you would like to fish, we would love to have another boat going down with us..the more people the better! If you are just a kayaker and looking to get out, it'd be fun to have a few people to eat lunch with and what not. We can carry stuff for you in our cooler and dry bags. Hoping that someone else is wanting to get down there but if you know of any shuttles in that stretch? Let me know! Hope winter isn't making all of you too upset!

conative33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011   #2
x, x
Paddling Since: x
Try to get a hold of T-ROY here on the buzz, his mom does shuttle services in aspen and glenwood. I am not sure if they have a season or not, but they do alot on the fishing end, might help you out...

bobbuilds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011   #3
Boulder, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1995
You could call a taxi. I actually did that once for the eagle. we drove up in one car and dude took us and our kayaks from the take out up the put in for pretty reasonable.

drop the boat and one guy to watch it and call the cab while you drive to the take out.

(seven two 0)-298-2242
Dave Frank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011   #4
Carbondale, Colorado
charm shuttles - 970-945-5110.
watermonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011   #5
Durango, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1980
If you but a short skirt and get some 40's the truckers on I-70 will pick you up in no time. If that doesnt work out I have a buddy up in AK who owns his own super CUB and could jump on down to give you a lift.
Ben-Lucks-a-Bitch is offline   Reply With Quote