Old 01-07-2011   #1
Send a message via AIM to ScottBarnes
Grand Canyon trip photos

artandwater's Photos : Grand Canyon Dec 2010 Jan 2011 | SmugMug

should be a few more people adding more galleries to this one, but this main link will take you to them all as they are added so it's worth checking back in a week to see more.
Our trip launched Dec 19 and took off Jan 2. Made for a cool Christmas and New Year's.
Whoever started the thread just below this about the GC lottery system survey.... good call. Interested people should def. fill out the survey.

ScottBarnes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011   #2
Paddling Since: 1993
Looks good Scott. sorry for the inquiries. I didn't realize that you could purchase directly from the sight. Let me know how that Hot Na-Na pano shot looks if you get it printed. Might be interested.

h2obro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011   #3
Send a message via AIM to ScottBarnes

I'm back east by the end of January to start school, and have access to some pretty cool printing equipment. I'm going to do all the printing for me, myself, at school.

Through the SmugMug site, I prefer Bay Photo over the other guys who print for them. Only issue with panoramics is that they have set sizes they crank through their printers, so you end up having to trim off excess white paper when you get the print. Other than that, the quality is pro.

Feel free to hit me up when I'm back at school. Also, I'm still cranking through a bunch of photos and probably won't be finished until the end of next week, so keep checking back.

Also, you in the field in a week or two, or are you home? I have to swing through Denver on my way back.
(and you must help me convince Marquis that he needs to come out here for either a GC trip or at least to catch some snow.)
ScottBarnes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011   #4
Paddling Since: 1993
When are you coming through? I should be around and there is plenty of room for you and then some if ya need a place to crash.
I was just busting jefe's huevos about not coming this way. I've invited him on almost every trip i've gone on the last 4 years or so. He always says something about sand being in his.....Anyway, You just might be the catalyst. Who knows.
h2obro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011   #5
Near water (hopefully), Colorado
Paddling Since: 2008
Quality photos.
smauk2 is offline   Reply With Quote