Mountain Buzz banner

Grand Canyon - Free Parking in Flagstaff

Tags
ark
4K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  GC Guide 
#1 ·
In GC trips past, I've left vehicles at hotel in Flagstaff where we've staged before and after the trip. However, this time, because of time constraints, we won't be staying at any hotels prior to launch. Does anybody know of a good, relatively safe place to park a number of vehicles for free during the three weeks we'll be on the river?

Thanks.

#2 ·
In GC trips past, I've left vehicles at hotel in Flagstaff where we've staged before and after the trip. However, this time, because of time constraints, we won't be staying at any hotels prior to launch. Does anybody know of a good, relatively safe place to park a number of vehicles for free during the three weeks we'll be on the river?
I'm guessing that means that you're doing your own shuttle? Obviously, shuttle services provide parking.

Or are you going with an outfitter? If that's the case, they will have some kind of arrangement that you can take advantage of.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.