Old 07-19-2007   #11
I would highly recommend Scott and Ceiba Adventures for your gear and transportation needs. Scott is a great guy and very easy to work with. You can reach them via email at or by phone at 928-527-0171.

mkashzg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007   #12
Centennial, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1984
in a heartbeat

I just came off 16 days in the Canyon. Used both Moenkopi (for boats/shuttle) and Cocina del Rio (for food). I came off the river with 16 happy people. Brady's boats and equipment are top of the line and he works his oars off to make sure you have what you need as well as what you want! Let your boat rest and use his stuff. Karen House does an outstanding job with food prep. Not only is it easy to prepare and clean up, but the recipes are unique and tasty. Every meal there was some WOW factor with either the marinade or the sauces or desserts or appetizers. And was it easy to deal with. Just follow the menu and you are set! I would use both of these companies again in a heartbeat! Highest recommendation.

mikeb7862 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007   #13
Englewood, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1978
Used Canyon R.E.O. and were very pleased. Meals were a bit too gourmet and time-intensive, but they would easily remedy that if you noted it. They did say that our group of 9 was about as small as they like to go.
Join up, suckas.

"People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought which they avoid."
- Soren Kierkegaard
Caspian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007   #14
Nederland, Colorado
I have used Moenkopi, Pro & REO. Brady @ Moenkopi is great. He has it all and will do his all to make your trip as easy as he can for you. He has all new equipment and if you shop around you find he has the chepest prices. REO and PRO are big companys that are there to get your money where Brady is there to make your trip a happy one. He is a true River Rat and can give you all the info you need for good hikes and camps in the ditch.

yukonjack is offline   Reply With Quote