Well, the rain and snow the mountains have been seeing have cut downstream demands back. As a result, we are cutting back releases from Green Mountain Reservoir again.
Today, for the second time this week, we've dropped our releases back. The Lower Blue should be running about 200 cfs through the weekend.
I'll be in tomorrow afternoon, but then out until next Thursday, the 12th. Monday is a federal holiday. Be sure to check the gage before you head up and I'll answer all questions etc. when I get back.
Have a great weekend!
P.S. I just got asked by someone and thought I'd share the answer with all: we do post our Annual Operating Plans on the Web. They summarize the way we hope to operate, each year. Naturally, there are always changes throughout the year. But, if you are trying to forecast what stretches of river might look like below our dams, the plans can be helpful in that regard. They are based on past-year averages. Find them on-line at: http://www.usbr.gov/gp/aop/cbt/cbtintpg.cfm