Old 07-25-2007   #41
Indian Hills
Originally Posted by RiverWrangler View Post

Maybe a ladies class. I'd love to see the Poudre Puffs battling it out through green bridge. Any takers?

More like the Poudre Puff Puff Passes

miker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007   #42
Are there really only 2 boaters in the 303? What happend down there?

Stream wrestler- "I'm not really bald, I just shave my head for fun"
ARE YOU KIDDING ME CUEBALL? At least however your not as bad as JJ, just holding on to those glory days of the full head of hair. Did you see that hair piece that he was wearing yesterday? GROSS!

24hrs and counting.

hey diddle diddle...
lotsawater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007   #43
Seattle, Washington
Paddling Since: 1999
Send a message via AIM to JCKeck1
Don't forget pagel....that makes 3.
JCKeck1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007   #44
Owner: Class 5 Carvings
The Fort, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2000
Rando, have you seen my hair? I am the youngster with super genes, a nice full head of hair comes with the territory. Force, peter may have your mom locked up like java the hut in that basement, but it doesn’t mean there hasn’t been a steady line out the front door, I mean I haven’t seen that many transients in one place since I was at Safeway. JJH sounds like your new plugs have affected your speech! Dot next year the bet is to grow your hair for a month, we'll see how that line stacks up against someone twice your age. And I laugh at long boat, short boat if you want to pony up! See ya'll at the finish line.

Futuristic moment - "Hey hot stuff, sexy buckle". - Hot Chick #1
"Ya can I come see that thing up close" - Hot Chick #2
"By the end of the night that's all I'll be wearing". - Simultaneously hot chicks #1&2

Futuristic monuments never lie!

P the K
Paul the Kayaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007   #45
Mad Scientist/Creeker
OK. Couple of things since the beta got bumped off the last page by these adolescent pubeless wonders. Race meeting - 5:30 at Ted's Place tonight, July 26th. Rules, classes and divisions will be decided depending on # of racers and ability levels. If you can't make the 5:30 meeting but can be up at the gnarrows by 6:30 then you can still race. The main race is top to bottom. Period. If there is interest in a race that does not include uppers I am all for it as well. I've seen at least ten people running middle/lowers every night this week. You know who you are - come and race that shit. And... what's up with the 303 posse that we ran into just about every weekend this season. Tyson, Luke, Ben - do you guys even paddle anymore since your mining contaminated run-off along I-70 has shut down???

Lotsacallinout-to-help-ease-his-own-complex - you know how there's all those hardcore conservative homo-phobes in our government, grown white men who've had a silver spoon their entire lives spraying as much as they can about family values, how being gay is a sin, etc., etc. and then it turns out that they ARE homosexual themselves. This reminds me a lot of your posts on this forum... except about baldness. You would know what I'm talking about if you had eyes in the back of your head. One stage behind JJ, maybe. And he's got ten years on you, or thereabouts.

And P the anything but K, WTF is a futuristic monUment. A bronzed statue of me wearing the buckle? That would make sense. You and two hot chicks - that sounds more like you dreaming about being the guy in the video Kevin "accidentally" rented in his Vegas motel room last weekend.
Evan Stafford
Cub boater: "What do the spiders mean?" Old fart boater: "Trust your intuition." CRCII
RiverWrangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007   #46
The Fort, Colorado
Hot chicks! You keep asking me to tell your bald married ass stories of debauchery and tomfoolery well I figured this time I would tell you how it is before it happened and then just fill in the little details for you tomorrow. Sorry the monument will actually be a gold statue of me with the buckle and the two hot chicks.

Peter I was going to say something to you but its not worth my time.

Randy stay home with the kids

JJ like holley said, shave it and quit trying to have hair

Lief start pronouncing your own name right

Walt did you die or just forget your password to the buzz again

KevJew your new shinny boat cannot help you now

Frenchy, nice job the quiet competitor, lots of honor

303's just stay where you are, no sense wasting a tank of gas. You all know that any one of the FC crew will beat the metros.

P the Winner
Old 07-26-2007   #47
You have talked more smack than anyone.

Now, I hope you are ready to back it. Today is the day....

I would like to bet your midget ass who paddles a cfs customized for a small person, a nice wadger of a bald spot. The mustache is just not that big of a bet and you probably can't grow one.

If I beat you, you must shave a bald spot into that luxurious hair-do of yours for a month. If I lose I would shorten my self to your height, but that is impossible. So, your call.

Who knows, with a bald spot, you actually might get two chicks. Choadboy.
JJH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007   #48
The Fort, Colorado
My last post was going to be my last one for this topic. I was going to leave it at that and have fun racing, but I guess you wanted to call me out. I cannot bet that, what kind of bet is that, there are no consequences for you, you lose and you already have a bald spot. How does that entice me. I am the only one here with anything to lose, I mean I am still working on getting the girls, you have a wife that loves the hairline. So I think not. See ya up there.

Old 07-26-2007   #49
Do it, Paul! It might really help you out. Seriously...when you think about it, the guys with the bald spots here have the hottest wives. And I'm guessing the hair loss came before the hotties.

Exhibit A:
JJ's got Kate (smokin hot!)
Marty's got Michelle (damn right gorgeous!)
Evan's got Nicole (supermodel!)
Punk-Ass Kendrick's got Megan (hot hot hot and funny!)

So you see, this wager may actually help you in the quest for the hot wife. It's a beat JJ, you get the hot girls. You lose to JJ, you shave a bald spot, you get the hot girls.

I'm just sayin...
holley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007   #50
Mrs. Gardells

After you two finish your tea and crumpets (they're French) you should mosey up to the river and watch me stomp, you could both help in running aggressive saftey, or make sure that my beers are cold at the take out.

Mr. Clean-
Are you kiddin' me? You held on to that pony dread for about 3 years after you should have chopped that crop. I don't think I saw you without a hat for the first 5 yrs. I met you. However I'm not scared, I do have my blue blockers so your secret power is useless on me. Plus you're short, real short. You'll have a nice view of the back of my head tonight so you can get a good look.

Anyway we have to let the Leif show win. He has been up there everyday for the last 12 weeks running hot laps on that, "learning the lines". If we don't let him win, he could lose all of his sponsers. He is an icon in the sport and a blow like that to his fragile ego, could push him out of the sport forever. Not to mention that his girlfreind might beat his ass for losing. THERE'S NO TRAINING FOR THE NARROWS RACE! What a wanker.

Would be good to see some of the 303's up here. . . we could use some extra shuttle bunnies.

hey diddle diddle...
lotsawater is offline   Reply With Quote