Old 07-24-2007   #31
balds have more fun

OK sorry to interrupt...but I was just trying to figure out where dotcom fits in on the whole hair-loss diagram. Are we talking a "VII" with a shave-over?? Not a big deal, but it would be good to sort that out...I've been wondering that shit forever. Don't get me wrong, even though I'm more partial to the salt & pepper thing, I think bald is hot. Just wondering...

I think I should be off the pain killers enough to at least be reliable safety by Thursday. If not, I'll be in charge of refreshments. Can't wait!

holley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007   #32
You fuckin labia totin hairless old fucks!

If its next week, I'm in. In Milwaukee til friday. I have just sharpened the ends of ol' blue. You remember the Dancer XT don't you boize? Frenchy? None of the dotcomers know how to paddle a boat longer than 7 feet. You can let them probe 5 seconds ahead and spear them at the bottom of each drop, fall back behind, and do it again. Comedy!

pagel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007   #33
Fort Collins/GWS, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1995
Pretty sure I'm the only one outta all you mthrfckrs that's got a full head of hair (other than Kevin jew curls), and I'm gonna style that shit up nice for Thursday. Pagel, Ive got a transition in the front yard ifn you want er. fuck it, fly back early, what, you think work is a good reason to miss this shit? You need a good whoopin on the fusbal table, ya' aint gonna like it.
adrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007   #34
Eagle, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1994
Might have to break out the Pirouette S. that is in my back yard since my Corsica S is in GA.. hmm...
GAtoCSU is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007   #35
185 lb. waste of space, Keeping Glenwood Springs real
Paddling Since: 1864
All right ladies got back from Sin City and after basically going on a non stop three day bender including multiple nights with Leif's mom, who by the way only charges one wooden nickel for her services, I feel that it probably would have been in your best interests to have the race while I was gone. I didn't get to post this before I left but when I was up on the narrows last week I saved a giant rattlesnake from the river. As I picked it up and brought it to shore it said " Whohoma nitty pitty suckle sum titti" I knew right away that this was one of my spirit guides telling me the race was in the bag for me and I had the gods blessings, rattlesnakes are also the animal for men who if they need a long boat to paddle just whip it out. I also won 10$ at craps so the gods are definitely watching out for me.

So even if that vision was an acid flashback I still got a long boat ready and waiting.

Oh and Force, isn't that picture from your wedding in Massachusetts and we we all supposed to dress accordingly so your husband felt comfortable
970-217-21 six six
yourrealdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007   #36
Bham, Washington
Paddling Since: 1997
yourrealsister and paul the boyfriend of yourrealsister,

don't joke yourself, we all know pete has had my mom solidly locked up in his basement for the past few weeks as they are close to completing the kama sutra manual. she maybe a giving women but she's not fucking houdini...or at least not yet.
The high side of good - Daniel D
Force is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007   #37
Kevin- Did you mean 10k or $10.00. If it's 10k maybe you could afford to buy a brace or a boof stroke.

For all of you who know Randy Ramirez of the awful state of WY, Larime, picture this.. . . Randy with a mustache!
One that does not go below the lip line. Well if you can't picture that in your minds eye, after Thurs. when he loses the 30 day mustache bet that we have, you will be able to see it in person. And I will also be taking some pics for general amuzement. Should be good.

Is anybody from the 303 comming up for the festivities, or anywhere else for that matter??????

I would love to have a big race, instead of a locals only whoopin I usually put down.

C'mon in, the water's GREAT!
hey diddle diddle...
lotsawater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007   #38
185 lb. waste of space, Keeping Glenwood Springs real
Paddling Since: 1864
I actually think that if Rando Calarisian got a stache he would fit in better up in the ol' WY. Doesn't seem like he is losing anything but gaining.
970-217-21 six six
yourrealdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007   #39
Mad Scientist/Creeker
Thanks Holley. Bald is so hot and I'd bet a mustache that a balding/greying individual is going to take home the title. These youngsters with the hair don't have the experience to get it done. I keep my stage under wraps. Really I've got a full head of hair I just shave it for fun.

Is there any interest in a Division II middles race, or a middles/lowers race? Would there be enough people to fill another heat? Maybe a ladies class. I'd love to see the Poudre Puffs battling it out through green bridge. Any takers?

Evan Stafford
Cub boater: "What do the spiders mean?" Old fart boater: "Trust your intuition." CRCII
RiverWrangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007   #40
Seattle, Washington
Paddling Since: 1999
Send a message via AIM to JCKeck1
MMM...Seems as though the 303 can't represent. Ya'll have scheduled this thing so that the "Buckle will never leave the Fort". Plus I must admit that a mustache bet is pretty intimidating for Kyle and I. It'd take me 6 months to grow it and then another one to wear it. For next year, I'll bet a mustache against you growning out your hair enough to stage it! Bluegrass Sunday? Rock on you racers - Looking foward to the pics.

JCKeck1 is offline   Reply With Quote