Old 03-19-2006   #1
Get your sorry ass to lyons tonight!

There should be no excusses, if you are a boater in Colorado or especially the front range, you need to support this project! A play feature that will flow through summer and into the fall, will cause all of us to be better people come august.

The top lame excusses!

1- I cant afford the 25 bucks--------You will spend far more in gas money searching for water in august.

2- I dont park and play cause I am a rad gnarly creeker bro! -----good for you, but i am sure there are days when you cant get the crew together to get out creeking. Time in the boat is better than the couch.

3- Front range urban boating sucks!----- well maybe, but there are a lot of boaters who live here. Lets just help each other out, cause we all know how much it sucks when you cant get your fix!

Thanks to all of you who are planning on beiing inn Lyons tonight. From what I hear, these guys need to come up with the proper funds asap, or else it waits another year to be built.

Bring averyone you can, and lets have a party.

ryguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2006   #2
KVBA TV8 Vail weatherman/Colorado Kayaker, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1992
Send a message via MSN to hobie
I am a sorry ass. Being a morning weather man is a drag at times. I have to be at a meeting/work in the morning so had to pass on being down in Lyons. I do however have the signed helmet in a box and ready to ship to whoever won it tonight. Matt said he would send me the winners contact info and I will send it out asap. hope the party was epic and lots of funds were raised!

hobie is offline   Reply With Quote