Go Back   Mountain Buzz > Whitewater Boating > Whitewater Kayaking

Old 09-08-2005   #1
Gary E gets called out like the bitch he is....

See post below entitled "Thanks," or here it is cut and pasted:

Gary E, you are without a doubt the most pathetic, insecure, whiny assed, shit talking bitch in the CO boating world.

You need to stop posting because every time you do you look stupider than the last. You're like a neglected child yelling "Hey, hey, look at me , looook!!! I can talk shit!"

Basic psychological principles dictate that shit talkers such as yourself need constant ego-boosting due to high levels of insecurity and the inability to satisfy their wives. I can only assume from what I've heard from others that you fit into this category perfectly. You love to call everybody out on nothing and make a huge deal of it....what a fag....

Cheers you piece of shit!
Your good friend,

ps- I am staying anonymous because knowing you and your insecurities you would probably drive hours to kick my ass just so you could post about it on the buzz in a pathetic effort to redeem your wasted-self.

RealityCheck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005   #2
Double post, huh? Hey, Hey, Look at Reality Check.

EZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2005   #3
LOL,LOL,LOL, Now THAT is some funny ass shit!
Jaxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2005   #4
Jackson, Wyoming
Paddling Since: 94
Send a message via Yahoo to Gary E
Gary E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2005   #5
It took 2 days to come up with that ? It's nice to see that my number ! fan is still paying attention . Keep trying ! That sounded more dumb than the last post.
Good job Gary "death wish" Edgeworth . I rely on skills alone , Not the urge to tempt death . This is fun to me , Not a competition . I'm not sure what you mean by stepping it up . You have no idea .
I will say that I am pleased to know that you reckognize or have been told about my skills on the mountain . This is how I step it up . Be glad to show you around when your shoulder heals .
I was way gone for awhile but am back now, better than ever . glad to see everyone is still here "guest", sorry to keep you guys in limbo like that , try to visit more often .
Lastly , I can not believe you would let RC chump you out like that . Man you're slippin . Give it a couple more days you will come up with something . Layta!
Jaxxon is offline   Reply With Quote