Old 04-04-2006   #1
KVBA TV8 Vail weatherman/Colorado Kayaker, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1992
Send a message via MSN to hobie
Free Dagger Demo this Sunday on Shoshone

With the recent nice weather and good paddling available down on the Colorado, I am going to bring boats down for free demos on Sunday. We paddled Barrel thru Shoshone today and it was at a great level! If you are in the area stop by. Hopefully the weather will be nice. If you are headed down any other day and want to try out a boat, just post a message and I will leave one out for you. My house is in Gypsum so it makes it easy. Happy paddling.

Dagger Kayaks

hobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2006   #2
Mountains on the river!!!, Idaho
Paddling Since: 2002
Was barrel at a creeking or playboating level? Depending on that answer, did you run upper D or put in below?

ski_kayak365 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2006   #3
Erie, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2005
Does anybody know of a shuttle service in Glenwood? My friends and I want to come down from Denver this weekend, but only want to take one car. Just curious if there's a group or commercial service that could help us out.
CUBuffskier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2006   #4
KVBA TV8 Vail weatherman/Colorado Kayaker, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1992
Send a message via MSN to hobie
We put in below U.D as it appears there is a tree stuffed in the undercut on the left. Not sure where it goes?

As for the demo, I will be at the Shoshone take out around Noon with loads of boats. Rx, crazy 88, Mamba, Kingpin, Nomad. The works! Look forward to seeing you there.

Dagger Paddle with the Pros
Rocky Mountains

P.S- I will put up a post next week with all the PWTPs locations and demo locations. Plus I will let everyone know when the combo swiftwater/PWTPs will be.
hobie is offline   Reply With Quote