Old 09-07-2007   #31
Carbondale, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1908
[QUOTE=fred norquist;77772]
Originally Posted by Gary E View Post
calling me a pussy is over the line, you dont know me

calling me a f&*)(n dick is over the line also. So aren't we all a bunch of over the line mo fo's.

I'm going to go cry in my fuckmyself corner now

Fred_Norquist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007   #32
Originally Posted by fred norquist View Post

I'm going to go cry in my fuckmyself corner now
You are not looking like an ass right now. Bad publicity is better than no publicity, eh?

El quapo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007   #33
pnw, Washington
i think, due to past events, we can determine that bad publicity is just bad.
"Yesterday I was clever and tried to change the world. Today I am wise and try to change myself." -Rumi
gh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007   #34
Wittle Fweddy Weddy, did someone not get tucked in last night by mommy wommmy?

Don't get your knickers in a twist kid, when you get called out for being a dumb ass you can do two things.

1. Blush, learn from your mistakes
2. Be dumb, and try and call other people out because you feel dumb.

There is a fair bit of truth to what you said, you have to be out there to get sponsered, however usually you are just natrually out there doing cool shit anyway, your not forcing it by bumping your "marginal" promo video. I will be nice because you are young, but don't pull a ConHair(boater) and make yourself look even worse than that boof stroke in the vid.

Leif, you are not a Jedi, although an icon in the sport of kayaking. Stop talking like Yoda before I cut another one of your toes off, (have you ever seen his feet? ewwww) Nice write up, how about some action, who do you think you are Tommy with that Top Ten, please kid.

Back to the subject

Fred, you called a cage fighter a dick. Let me know how that works out for you. I hope you are really fast.

It takes some serious bull shit to get Tod's goat. It is so cliche for him to be paying attention to the buzz., As an indicator if he is responding to you, you are either funny or really fucking up. I think you're the latter. He does have an unusually kind way of schooling the youngsters, take the advise and shut it, zip it, shhhhhshhshhhhhh!!!!!

And to start some new shit....

GH. . . you annoy me. Your witty comments are not witty. You disagree without substance and you generally make me shake my head with your blather. It also looks like you are skirting the meet of that rapid in that picture by your name (avatar?) In anycase, I want you to limit your comments to only 17 per day. I know you can do it! 48 comments in two hours on the buzz is a little much, I don't want to change the name to, I dunno, but that just sounds wierd.

Have a nice day ladies. Enforcer is lame, and Fred is comming in a close second.

Go Broncos!!!!
hey diddle diddle...
lotsawater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007   #35
pnw, Washington
well now, that was a very witty post....
"Yesterday I was clever and tried to change the world. Today I am wise and try to change myself." -Rumi
gh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007   #36
185 lb. waste of space, Keeping Glenwood Springs real
Paddling Since: 1864
So Fred I am not trying to be a dick here, but since you have had the time to make this promo vid and get some hardcore boaters pissed at you including a dude who just got back from a vacation in hell, I figured you could do me a favor.
I have asked you twice now if you could email me those pics from OBJ, and you don't have any obligation to send them to me, but it would be pretty cool if you could and I would put in a nice word for you on the buzz.
I can also talk shit with the rest and best of them and I think the Force would call me lostabadloans' padwoan or however you spell some stupid star wars shit. So can you please send me and my buddies those pics? Shoot man i will send you a self addressed envelope with a cd and a stamp if that is what it takes.
970-217-21 six six
yourrealdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007   #37
Fred Gnarquist
carbondale, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2004
give me ur address, ill send them to you sorry man
fred norquist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007   #38
Roaring Fork Valley, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1995

Freds stroke sucks, for real
all of ours sucked that bad too
most didnt broadcast
bailito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007   #39
Owner: Class 5 Carvings
The Fort, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2000
So I wont knock you fred I dont know you, but I am going to knock your attitude and your lame ass video. I dont think I even saw you paddle, you were floating not kayaking. Nice loop too, did you land one? Now I am not going to beat you up for the skill, but rather the fact that you made a video to promote yourself, but honestly there was not much to promote, half the buzz had those tricks in their bag in july of 05! Get the clue kid, kayak and have fun, don't think your god even if the other 40 people in you high school class think you are!

Paul the Kayaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007   #40
H2 Hoes
Kayak, Colorado
nigga fred this is logan from junction quit arguing with these characters your movie is sick and good editing

West Slope
hartle is offline   Reply With Quote