Old 03-02-2004   #11
Yea, I was too hard on someone down on their luck. Sorry.....

cstork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2004   #12
looking buisy
i am greatful for the concern. the problem begain back in december when i found that the manufacturing plant i work in is selling out to a japanese company maybe as soon as june,and there would be some big changes,and i'm afraid that i will be one of them. me and my wife immediately began repairing some of the imperfections around the house. after 3 months of squeezing penneys for materials to make repairs it's ready to go on the market,and then i got the love letter from the morgage company. it's their mistake that i have'nt been paying the correct amount towards my esgrow,but i already sighned all the papers that clear them of any wrong doing,and now i need to fork up a bunch o cash,but on a more positive note i called a realtor yesterday that a coworker recomended,and with any luck maybe she can remove at least one monkey from my back. again i do appreciate the helpful advice,and cstork apology accepted.HAPPY BOATING

marv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2004   #13

I am a banker....Do not go into foreclosure. You will hate yourself for it. You will have bad credit. Have a hard time getting any credit and then the credit they do give you, you will pay high ass interest rates. You will lose thousands and thousands of dollars that you will pay in interest. Best advice...take whatever measures you can to keep your home. Get roommates, get a 2nd mortgage, or something...Do not go into foreclosure. The bank will usually sell your house at about half of its value and then you will owe the rest. Paying for a home you dont even have. If you have any questions, feel free to email me.

Good luck bro!

stephengrif is offline   Reply With Quote