Old 06-08-2004   #1
Fluid Kayaks Road Trip Update

I just rolled into Golden Colorado, and will be doing a demo tonight at the Golden play park. It has been a long road getting here. I first went to the Coosa Festival in Alabama, from Maryland! I've already driven over 2,000 miles, and I have well over 1,500 to go!

The Coosa Festival was a great event. I got 2nd in the Mens Expert Big Air competition and Jeremy Adkins got 2nd in the Pro Mens Rodeo. Many people got a chance all weekend to paddle the Fluid Flirts, and the boats got a very positive reception. I hope to have some shops in the south soon.

The rest of the trip will consiste of me driving all over Colorado: visiting shops, doing demos, competing in rodeos, and having tons of fun at the Colorado River Festivals. The Yampa, Lyons, and FIBARK festivals are all on the list of places that I'll be over the next two weeks. Please approach me about trying out the Flirts. I will have two Small and two Medium for demo at all of these events.

Well, its time for me to get out of my driving clothes and into some wet paddling gear. I hope to see you on the river soon.

Bryon Dorr
Go Big Distribution

PS- Check out at the end of the month for pictures and complete coverage of this Fluid road trip.

Bryon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2004   #2
Nice Park

Golden is a nice little park with a really convient library next door to get on the internet! The holes are a bit shallow at 350cfs, but still fun for some specifically placed cartwheels. The boating scene is really big and friendly here. I met a lot of really nice people. If you want to check out the fluid boats just give me a call at 443-722-4953 and check out

Bryon is offline   Reply With Quote