Five Rivers That Will Rage This Spring
1. The Colorado - Gore Canyon will be a deranged frothy chocolate mess more similar to a sea than a river.
2. The Eagle - If you've never hit the Dowd at peak, or Vail to Avon its a wild big water ride. Little boat, big waves.
3. Homestake/ Gilman - concerned about fitting under the Gilman Railroad bridges? You know its on!
4. The W Fork Clear Creek / Woody Creek - long manmade slide and waterfalls. Coors Falls, Z Gorge - scary when its cranking.
5. Royal Gorge on the Ark - Only done it once, wasn't big. This year though.....
Getting psyched for a big water summer. Thank you Ullr!