1) the BDP thing - His personal thoughts on it. Industry pressure. Many potential questions.
2) The rift (appears to be growing) in the paddlesports community between different groups of whitewater users(Raft/SUP/Creek) or younger and older boaters
3) The impact of private whitewater/educational institutions on the sport. his perspective having attended one.
4) Growth/decline in certain disciplines of the sport. His take on these trends.
5) meaning of kayaking to his life besides money and filmmaking. What has it done for him on a personal level.
6) Safety mindset/set-ups in remote locations on hard-assed whitewater runs. Going big and going home kind of thing.
7) his biggest fear is losing a friend on the river. Has he dealt with this first-hand (in person when happened) how did he get back into it. If not first hand, how did near misses impact him or his approach to running rivers.
9) The future of the kayak video market with all the camera and editing breakthroughs in recent years. What is the future of "sponsored boaters"?
10) Thoughts on the long-term impact of repetitive spinal hits. His personal recovery from a broken back... Was it smooth? How does it impact him now?
UnSponsor me and I'll grill yer next victim for a throwbag review...
Seriously, good job. I like what you are doing, my comment was based on a few interviews that I have read. I'm just one jack ass, so take it with a big grain of salt... Best of luck.