Old 04-06-2010   #1
First Descents Fundraising.....

Hi everyone,

I am beginning a fundraising effort for First Descents. Some of you are familiar with the FD group, but for those not, First Descents is a non-profit that brings young adults with cancer, ages 18 - 39, out to Colorado and surrounding states for a weeklong camp where they learn to kayak as well as climbing, rafting, biking, and other activities. All camps are free of charge to participants and FD relies on private donations, grassroots fundraising events, and corporate sponsorship to ensure that continues.

I will be participating as part of Team FD in two mountain bike races this July to help raise money. The two races are the Leadville Silver Rush and the Breckenridge Firecracker 50. I have set a goal of $1000.00 and I'm asking for donations of any amount or a pledge for donations based on my race results or completion. I am open to any creative pledging or directives. If you would like to pledge, please send me an email or PM with the specifics. For a donation, follow the links below, or send me a check made out to First Descents.

Thanks for reading and for your support if able. Feel free to contact me with any questions or comments.

David Crow
265 Rim View Dr Apt H
Colorado Springs, CO 80919
(719) 248-3917

Leadville Silver Rush

Breckenridge Firecracker 50

dlcrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010   #2
dlcrow is offline   Reply With Quote

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies