Old 06-11-2004   #1
surrounded by mountains, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1981
FIBArk - Studly just hit town

What the ??? Big Daddy Eric Jackson just hit town. Guess we'll see him all about checkin' the FIBArk holes out and sizing up the comp these final few days before FIBArk begins next Thursday. And what about that JOEL McBRIDE??? Ho Daddy!!! Joel's bazillion hours in the new ZG are proving that even old school can learn new tricks. HUGE LOOPS last night brohowser... and non-stop into the carts...back to the loops. SWEET! Oh man, watch out Mikey H. What was that you were saying Mike? Something about "I plan on handing the entire field their respective asses in the Expert Class Rodeo and then retiring to the motivational speaking circuit and basking in my glory that will no doubt follow me well into my twilight years. Any questions?" Oops! Game on! And where are you at Jed Selby? Hiding out up there in BV, gettin' all prepped to open a big 'ol can of whoop ass on us all here? Huh Mr FIBArk Champ '03? What? What? Are you going to show us how you throw retentive loops in that Diesel during the comp there Champ? Sweetness there dudely! Bring your playboat though and blow our freaking minds. Oh ... and who can tell me who the hottie in the red ZG is that was airing out on her loops like she is determined to SHOW US ALL something? I don't know if all the hot boatin chicks just moved to Salida for the summer or what, but there swarmin here! Oh how I wish I were 20 years younger there Jed. Just got my ZG though and going to go check it out on the Numbers tonight. Want to go? Maybe I can learn something quick so to attempt to participate in the Old, tweaked, and used up class at the FIBArk festies. Give me a call. And as they say guys... Don't let your meatloaf. -- Out.

Ken Vanatta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2004   #2
I'm heading over to the Ark today.
Ken or any others call me. Love to boat.
Brian 970-319-8801
BHart is offline   Reply With Quote