Mountain Buzz banner

FIBArk 2013- Call for Safety Boaters and Volunteers

Tags
ark
2K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  FIBArk Tom 
#1 ·
Hello Buzzards- The snow is starting to melt and in Salida we are looking forward to FIBArk 2013 which will be held June 13-16. Registration for our river events will be opening online in the coming weeks, and our annual Cruiser Crit will be held on the 18th of May this year.

As you know putting on this festival and our river events takes a tremendous amount of support from volunteers and safety boaters. If anyone is interested in safety boating or volunteering please PM me or post in this thread and I will get in contact with you!

For Safety Boaters I am looking for:
Solid Class IV-V Kayakers
Swiftwater Rescue Training Preferred
Wilderness First Aid or Higher Preferred

Thanks and we hope to see you all at FIBArk,

Tom Barry
FIBArk Board of Directors

#6 ·
If you guys are not following FIBArk on Facebook yet please do. Today's announcement is that Kayaking action will return to Pine Creek this year. Hope this makes some of you happy.
I will have more information about the exact events in the coming days. Until then we still need more safety boaters! Thanks to everyone who has responded already!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.