Old 07-13-2007   #11
Eagle, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1994
Where's the video/photos of this incident?

Last time I was there we had both me and Frenchy down below with 3 bags between the two of us.

GAtoCSU is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007   #12
South Lander, it appears that you are agreeing with lotsaicecream. You just rephrased everything that lotsaswims said and pretended to disagree with him. That being said, what you said made sense.

Kyle McCutchen
Cutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007   #13
Marty. . . Marty . . . Marty, you shouldn't have done that. I hope you realize what you've started. I was going to let you of the hook easy, now the gloves are off old timer.

Question: Are you not employed by a kayaking company? How would EJ like your current post on the buzz. Callin' out someone that is not as skilled as you are and posting a picture on a public forum. That is great PR for your company, I'm sure your making someone proud. You are so sick!

I'm sorry I haven't been boating as long as you have, your boof is so awsome that I could never aspire to be as skilled of a paddler as you are. Maybe you and the rest of the Jackson boys could host a lesson for me and the rest of my crew. Your reputation proceeds you my friend, you are hands down the best paddler in Colorado and everybody should bow down to the skills of Marty. . . . . and then. I woke up from this nightmare.

You are a chode, you know it, I know it, and the peeps know it. Your skills are weak and your lack of cooth does not impress me. Everytime I turn around I hear another story of the "Jackson Rep" Getting Phuqin HANDED. You would think that it would be on high flow or something else gnarly. Nope, bear creek--low water--swim. Source--low water--swim. Trip to WA, the word that comes to mind is Liability. It is a trend with you my friend. You are too old, give it up. You are going to hurt your good hip.

Additional thought: Marty, that little CRAB insignia, is that a warning to all the ladies? Associating yourself with CRABS could probably be more thought out. What are you trying to say to the youth? Jump in a boat and get CRABS? That is not very responsible.

For the record, as to not let one old person spred propiganda about my incredible reputation. In that picture, it was my second lap on double trouble, of course I didn't have the best line, some old lady came out of the forrrest and seduced me. My sexual prowess was put to the test. Now I will not name any names for fear of keeping the reputation of one of the sweetest pieces I've ever had. I will tell you this however, she had the most beautiful set of "chicklets" I have ever seen. Anyway after a romp in the woods with, "You know who" I came back for my second lap on double trouble exausted, was a little too far right, Pitoned and rolled above the lip of the next drop. I then proceeded to surf myself OUT of the hole and in doing so my hips fell out of the boat and I was only held in by my skirt, could not roll, and swam in the EDDY. I am not saying that that is an excuse for swimming, I shouldn't have been such a pussy and just portaged the drop like Marty. Instead I went up an ran it a third time and stompped that shit, while Marty was off in the woods burning ants with the excitment of a school kid, off the reflection of his bald ass head.

Anyways you are proabably fast asleep having a nightmare about having to step it up on Brown's Canyon. When you wake up however you will still be Bald, over-the-hill, kidding himself, and everyone around him Marty.

BOTHKHAEAHM for short.

Have a nice weekend. I'm going to give you a public wedgee the next time I see you or maybe I'll wait until Gore and make sure there's a crowd.

Ding Ding Ding. . . Let's GET READY TO RUUUUUUMBLE!!!!
hey diddle diddle...
lotsawater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007   #14
Boulder, Jackson Kayak, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1995
Send a message via Skype™ to thecraw
seems like I hit a nerve... have a good day on bailey... and Oh, be sure to tighten up your hip pads. They can be hell on a guy in a hole.

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather...To skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming... WOW !!!! What a ride!!!!!!"
thecraw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007   #15
The next zone, .
Originally Posted by lotsawater View Post

You probably had a pretty good veiw from the shore.. . aren't your legs tired from all that walking?

ps. We're heading to Bailey tonight and tomorrow morning, and then we are heading down to Lake creek. You should join us for a good ol' fashion Ice Cream Game. Private Brown just called and said he might be making the trip. Plus I still owe you some Flip Flops.

What day and time are you comming up to lake. I would like to hook up with a group as my normal partner is out for the weekend. Most nights lately we have had to hitch the shuttle so a ride to the top would be nice.

Don't worry right now Lake is at that Disneyland level. Not even close to what she is at higher water. If it does not spike low you will have 2.6 to 2.9 in there.

Finally if I can hook up with you it will keep me from another solo run of the bottom 4 - my old lady gets pissed when I solo lake.
Jahve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007   #16
steamboat, Colorado

quit crying you poser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
latenightjoneser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007   #17
God Amongst Men
Phuoc My, Da Nang, THE 'NAM
Paddling Since: 1845
"BOTHKHAEAHM" offense to anyone or anything, i just felt that word needed to be said a couple more times....."BOTHKHAEAHM"....sounds like a far off island. how about a super sick line? "Dude, that was super BOTH, bro!"

i see it happening

that being said i have no opinions on this subject, again, the word just needed repeating
"Don't f$&@ing eddy out, just run it! Whaddya doin??" -LMyers
yetigonecrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007   #18
Lyons, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1998
Send a message via AIM to erdvm1 your real name Richard? Cause you sure are acting like a dick. Who cares if you screwed up DT. If you're comfy in your skin you know that most of the guys on this board would never even step up to run it. Just thought I'd chime in because "Craw" does a lot for the sport of kayaking. And joking is fun but being an A-hole to someone on public forum is not. Hopefully you recognize that an apolgy is in order.
Now kiss and make up you two ........seasons too short to beat each other up over petty stuff like this.
Go Dawgs!!!
Happiness is a way of travel not a destination
erdvm1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007   #19
The next zone, .
Man I just thought you guys were just joking around - kinda like the BV /saliva thing - i guess not.

Should we all gather around and chant FIGHT?
Jahve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007   #20
You're right, Marty is a great guy and he does a lot for the sport! This was all in jest and I apologize if anybody took it seriously. Trying to get a rise out of you Denver Chodes.

hey diddle diddle...
lotsawater is offline   Reply With Quote