I love that there are always people on here who want to and will commit to going down a river any time, anywhere, on short notice!
Ethan and I have been talking about this trip and while the Escalante would be awesome, we may have to postpone it until June because it requires at least 7 days.
Instead we are going to apply for a San Juan trip, possibly a Dolores or Dirty Devil in May. Not sure which one yet but of course any and all are welcome to come along.
That's all I know about it right now... more after the Salt trip this weekend.
Originally Posted by pbkev20
I would love to go on this trip. I am available anytime after May 8th. Count me in!