Old 05-06-2007   #1
Embudo Update

This could be an Embudo Season to rival 2005. Right now the Santa Fe Snowpack gauge is reading 167% of average. The headwaters for the embudo, about 20 miles north, are even higher elevation and most likely just as loaded or even more so. Saturday was freezing and never got over 50 all day, yet today (sunday) it's still running at 3.4. In the San Juans we got 2+ feet of snow this weekend and it looked like the storm was tracking straight towards the Sangre De Cristo's when we drove back yesterday. If the Mountains down there got as much snow as we did around D-town I'd guess that the snowpack on the Embudo is pushing 200% of average. I'd wager the Embdo is gonna be going off as soon as it warms up.
-And what the hell is up with the Jackson Mega Rocker sitting on the side of the river after MJ, looked like someone got a good thumping in MJ and walked out?

waynechorter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007   #2
Ski Patrol
I may know something about that. For the right price I will keep my mouth shut.

A wise man once said "You Play You Pay"
DeLiSh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007   #3

That was the 05 or 06 Old Rocker Model, Green. Looked like it was in one piece though, no extra drain plug holes or nothing.

Me likey the funnel. It will get over 4 feet if the weather would stay consistently warm. Ed Lucero might even have to go run that thing higher than he has before, that would be pretty scary to see.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off