For 2010 the event format has changed slightly to provide Eastern boaters a better river flow window. Teams must choose one of two windows to register. Competitors can only compete in one window.
• East Window: March 15-April 15.
• West Window: May 15-June 15
• Window periods not defined by where you are paddling but by the window that fits best into your paddling schedule.
• Same prize structure as in previous years (East and West teams combined, so NO specific prizes for East or West teams).
• Only one team crowned champion, could be from the east or west.
• Only one individual crowned champion, could be from the east or west.
Event details - http://www.eddyflower.com/CurrentEvents.aspx
If you have any questions shoot me an email.
Paul - email@example.com